Welcome to the Yaak River Lodge
Outdoor Recreation Year Round
The Yaak River Lodge offers a relaxing and comfortable environment just perfect for your visit to the Yaak in Northwest Montana.
The Lodge is located a couple miles from the community of Yaak, in the beautiful and rugged Northwest Montana.
For those looking for an escape from the hustle and hectic daily routine, you will definitely find the accomodations of the Yaak River Lodge a fantastic choice!
Hunters: Enjoy the trophy bucks, moose, elk and bear which are abundant in the area.
Fishermen: Fish the Yaak River or one of several others in the area. We offer a fishing cabin just steps away from the Yaak River!
Groups: We can accomodate large groups - up to 40 people! We offer a variety of lodging accomodations to meet your needs!
Be prepared - Cell phones don't work in this area, and while there is a small convenience store in the Yaak, the closest towns are an hour away! Troy, Montana - Libby, Montana - Bonners Ferry, IdahoProviding year round activites, the Yaak in Northwest Montana offers an abundance of recreational, relaxing, and hunting opportunities and adventures!
• Enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of mountains, meadows, streams, and rivers!
• Miles of hiking and walking trails at our doorstep and within a half mile of the lodge.
• Canoe or kayak the Yaak river, Kootenai river or both!
• Complimentary canoe rental for registered guests.
• Motorcycle / ATV trails nearby!
• Target and Skeet Shooting
• A variety of snowmobile trails and activities!
Yaak River Valley is home of History Channel's "Mountain Men"
The History Channel's new reality show, Mountain Men!, featuring Tom Oar during the seven-month-long winters on the Yaak River in Montana.
Website: Mountain Men
- No Children under 12 years of age.
- No Pets Allowed at any time.